*insert Steel Claws reference here*
Disney Princess by Emmanuel Viola
Snow White 😍
if her legs aren’t shaking when you’re done then you’re not done
"We have an unusual problem here, Jane. You obviously want me dead, and I’m less and less concerned for your well-being."
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
Dir. Doug Liman
I love this movie
Went to Santa Cruz Yesterday w/ @kurtbeezy, my dad, and Esther!! Never fails every time I go on the carousel I always steal a ring. #santacruz #boardwalk #freerides #carousel #funweekend #straightcreepin (at Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk)
Family photo from Saturday! OMG Sooo much crazy shit went Down that night. #twerkteam #twerkfest (at casa de jose)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
It’s that time of year when the world falls in love… 🎄❤️
Orange is the New Black art print by Stevie Borbolla
Kacy Catanzaro: the first woman in history to qualify for Mt. Midoriyama.
I was telling some of my students last night (especially the ones somehow even smaller than I am, including two very badass ladies) to look this performance up cuz it is legit inspiring.
There were like FOUR places where her height required her to JUMP when taller competitors could REACH. So cool.
I just watched this last night, and she is incredible. 5’ tall, 100# flat and she beasts through the course even making it up the ramp in one run. She’s positively epic. Makes me want to look into freerunning clubs around here.
She is literally one of my favorite people and a huge inspiration to me. She might be a heck of a lot shorter than me (literally 10 inches shorter), but to do what she can takes some serious strength and endurance. I can’t do half of what she does today, but one day I will.
This is badass!!!!
damn my bad!!
do she got a booty
I’m pretty sure you’ve reached Legendary Status when the God of Skating, Tony Hawk looses his shit
That’s literally the move Christ Air from the first tony hawk pro skater game
HE REALLY DID IT
holy fucken shit!!!!!!!